Open Positions in North Macedonia
Financial Services Sales Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic Financial Services Sales Representative who is driven to continue the organization’s dedication to serving clients. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start or continue to grow their career as Financial Sales Professional. We are offering opportunities that will excel your career and give you possibilities to grow.
- A minimum of one year of similar or related experience selling products and/or services
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Demonstrated ability to generate new business by outbound calling and reaching out to new clients
• Experience in B2B is a big asset
• Demonstrated ability to identify and anticipate clients’ needs and sell products and services.
– At least 1 year of sales experience
– Energy and desire to make numerous calls and connections daily
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
– Proficiency with social media
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office, internet tools and research
Inside Sales Representative
The purpose of the position is to optimally coordinate the trucks and containers at the terminal in consultation with the operation and to provide feedback to the customer service department.
- 1+ years’ experience either in dispatching, customer service.
- Flexibility to work different shifts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment with patience and the ability to remain calm and tactful.
- The ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter that has a passion for solar energy.
- Electrical engineer
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Project and process management
- Critical thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in the Solar industry is a strong advantage
Solar Project Manager
• Proven experience as Telesales Representative or other sales/customer service role
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota, preferably over the phone
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• Infrastructure Cybersecurity experience for at least 3 years is a MUST
• Advanced knowledge of spoken and written English
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Extensive knowledge of networking
• Excellent communication skills
• Energetic person with a high sense of accountability, able to work without direct supervision under challenging circumstances