Project And Product Coordinating
Working on a project or product development can be challenging and overwhelming. Everyone on your team needs to be on the same page, therefore our well-organized coordinators will run things smoothly for you and your business.
The project coordinator will:
• Create tactics to oversee the development of the project.
• Make sure that tasks, equipment, information, and resources align with each other.
• Coordinate the project planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
• Resolve any problems that occur.
• Act as a point of communication between company teams and external resources
• Monitor and report on project status and progress.
• File all appropriate documents.
The coordinator will be responsible for:
• Assisting in creating and maintaining product road map.
• Coordinating the development of the strategic product plan.
• Building and maintaining all technical product specifications.
• Completing product technical specifications.
• Assisting in new product developments and enhancements.
• Work with Quality Control team for testing and approvals.
• Finding ways to trigger consumer interest.
• Tracking paperwork.